- Maintaining a balanced body mass is essential in reducing the generation of excess estrogen and insulin, hormones that potentially foster cancerous growth.
- Regular physical exercise not only helps in maintaining body mass but also regulates hormone levels and enhances the immune system. A minimum of 150 minutes of moderate-level or 75 minutes of intense exercise weekly is suggested.
- It’s recommended to prioritize plant-derived foods in your diet and limit the consumption of processed and red meats to reduce health risks.
- Moderation in alcohol intake is important, it’s advised to limit to no more than one drink for women and two drinks for men daily.
- Quitting smoking can have positive effects on your health, as it’s one of the harmful habits for overall health.
Several investigations have shed light on the potential relationship between diet, physical activity, and the likelihood of cancer occurrence. To aid you in sustaining a lifestyle inclusive of beneficial habits, take into account these recommendations from the leading national health agency:
Maintain a Balanced Body Mass
Obesity prompts the body to generate an excess of estrogen and insulin, hormones potentially fostering cancerous growth. Thus, ensuring a healthy weight is essential.
Regular Physical Activity
Physical exercise daily not only helps you keep a balanced weight but also enhances hormone levels and fortifies your immune system. The leading health agency suggests a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate-level activity or alternatively, 75 minutes of intense exercise every week.
Prioritize Plant-Based Foods in Your Diet
Enrich your diet with plant-derived foods and restrict the consumption of processed and red meats to potentially reduce the risks.
Moderate Your Alcohol Intake
It’s advised to limit to no more than one drink for women and two drinks for men daily.
Smoking is harmful and the elimination of this habit can only have positive effects on your health.
Please note that the current article content is a couple of years old. For the freshest insights on this topic, refer to subsequent articles available. The content is kept on the site keeping history in mind. For any queries, feel free to get in touch.